Not 1 (safety) culture is the same, so using a 1 single methodology for change is a risky business approach. Therefore we often use a mix of methodologies in which the final formula is strongly dependent on your specific context, ambitions and challenges.
Some clients are strongly driven by safety ladder certification/ compliance
Some clients are intrinsically motivated and look for a matching program
Some would like to start with the basics & track safety efforts pro-actively
Within our approach we can facilitate custom solutions for each situation.
Our approach follows the generic methodological steps for cultural change programs:
1. Agree on project objectives scope, team, budget and planning
2. Conducting Base Line Assessment / survey
3. Present outcomes/ gap analysis: agree on ambition level and priorities
4. Develop custom intervention plan
5. Lead / support implementation of interventions
6. Track progress, support certification, conduct impact surveys
Each of the methodologies we use follows this logic, but with a focus on different elements that best suit your requirements. In our view elements of 1 methodology can be used to support and strengthen certain elements of the others.